With 33 days left before the arrival of Little Angel, there's lots of things to complete and think about. Sometimes so much that I don't even know where to begin the explanations. However, there are always things to be happy and excited about no matter the circumstances; no matter the thoughts in my head.
1) Homemade applesauce. I'm getting good at this.
2) The Card Shower my sister planned for me. David and I know we've been loved and supported on this journey, but it's amazing to the see the kind words and well wishes in print.
3) Coffee. It will always be coffee. It makes everything better.
4) Baby calves. Cute, silly and just wanting to somebody to love them. They're my hope for the future.
5) A certain set of pint-sized family members that learned how to empty cupboards. Love the little clowns dearly and now my tupperware is organized. Maybe not by choice but that's irrelevant.
6) The love and support marriage brings. Even if it is in our own unique way.
7) Golden Girls reruns. Little House on the Prairie DVDs as well.
Please take the time today to think about the little things that make your life enjoyable. They're always there, in spite of or despite the situation.